About FXE Tennis
Whether you are an experienced player or just learning, Foxcroft East Racquet and Swim Club (FXE) offers a wide range of tennis activities for the whole family. We have 5 hard courts, that were recently resurfaced and renovated with premier LED lighting. Courts are available to members year-round, and court reservations are required.
We are pleased to have two USPTA Certified Tennis Professionals, Tom Maynor and Tara Brown, that offer our members with access to top-rated tennis instruction. Both Tom and Tara work with members of all ages and playing abilities through clinics, camps, leagues, and private lessons. It is our mission to create a fun, healthy, and safe place for all of our members to enjoy the game of tennis.
ADULTS We currently offer four to five teams through the Queen City Tennis League. There are two to three ladies’ teams and two Men’s teams. We also offer multiple clinic opportunities throughout the week for both ladies and men, and beginners and competitive players.
JUNIORS We currently offer weekly and daily clinic opportunities for children starting at age 4 and progressing through high school. Our junior programming includes clinics for: red dot ball (ages 4-6), orange dot (ages 6-10) and yellow ball ages 10+, high school beginner and our elite program. USTA Junior Team Tennis is offered in Fall and Spring. We also offer fun and engaging summer camps for kids of all ages and skill levels.
For more information on:
- The tennis program in general or FXE’s men’s and ladies’ Queen City Tennis League teams, contact the Tennis Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Junior clinics and camps or ladies and men’s clinics, contact email@example.com
- USTA Junior Team Tennis, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for:
- Adult clinics and events register through ReserveMyCourt.com. If you do not have an account, select the Court Reservations link to the left and follow the instructions provided to sign up through ReserveMyCourt.com
- Junior clinics and camps, email email@example.com
- USTA Junior Team Tennis, email Coach Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org and then Log in as an FXE member at the FXE website and go to “YOUR ACCOUNT.” Follow the prompts to “Add a Player,” register them for the team, and then pay the club team fee.